ALWAYS A MOM Working Mother magazine has named Johnson & Johnson as one of the Best Companies for Working Mothers in 2013. Johnson & Johnson is one of only two companies that have been on the Working Mother 100 Best list for all 28 years it has existed.
We’re proud to be recognized by important organizations and publications for the many ways we have embraced diversity as a part of the cultures of our Family of Companies. This recognition includes:
- Working Mother magazine has named Johnson & Johnson as one of the Best Companies for Working Mothers in 2013. Johnson & Johnson is one of only two companies that have been on the Working Mother 100 Best list for all 28 years it has existed.
- The United States Hispanic Chamber of Commerce (USHCC) recognized Johnson & Johnson as the nation's top Latino Employee Resource Group (ERG) during the USHCC Fourth Annual Latino ERG Summit and Corporate Challenge.
- Hispanic Network Magazine recognized Johnson & Johnson as a Top Employer in Its Industry in their special “Best of the Best” issue.
- U.S. Veterans Magazine recognized Johnson & Johnson in their special “Best of the Best” issue for strides made in diversity effort.
- Johnson & Johnson improved its reputation ranking on The Reputation Institute Harris Interactive 2013 Reputation Quotient (RQ) Survey to No. 5, up from No. 7 in 2012.
- Interbrand listed Johnson & Johnson number six on their Best Global Green Brands 2013 Report. Johnson & Johnson continues to be the ONLY healthcare company in the top 50 and highest ranked personal care company
- Johnson & Johnson continues to be a member company of the FTSE4Good Index, the responsible investment index calculated by global index provider FTSE Group.
Leaders throughout the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies have also been recognized through the years for their contributions and initiative in the area of diversity and inclusion.
To view a full listing of recent awards and recognitions:
Awards and Recognitions
Learn more about our commitment to diversity:
Global Diversity and Inclusion Vision Statement
Programs & Activities
Frequently Asked Questions
Accountable Business Practices