You have 0 pages in your custom report
Accountable Business Practices
Our Business Conduct Policies
Our policies give clear direction on how to act according to our business values, as well as the laws and regulations where our companies operate around the world. Employees are required to follow the laws and regulations of the countries where they do business.
• Our Credo
• Policy on Business Conduct
• Code of Business Conduct and Ethics for Members of the Board of Directors and Executive Officers
• U.S. Health Care Compliance
• Privacy and Confidentiality
• Procurement Code of Conduct
Responsible Sales and Marketing
Our policies for responsible selling, marketing and interacting with health professionals require that our employees act according to the laws of the countries where we do business, comply with applicable industry codes of behavior and any additional requirements of our enterprise or relevant business units.
• Responsible Interaction with Health Care Professionals
• PhRMA Code on Interactions with Healthcare Providers
• Promoting Regulated Products Lawfully
• Product Advertising and Communications
• MD&D Guidelines for Direct-to-Patient Education
• PhRMA Guiding Principles Direct-to-Consumer Advertisements
About Prescription Medicines
Labor and Employment
We recognize that people and values are our greatest assets. Our Credo guides our responsibility to our employees.
• Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
• Global Labor & Employment Guidelines
• Policy on Employment of Young Persons
• Guide for Resolving Employee Disagreements
• Harassment Policy
We have a responsibility to take care of our planet and preserve its beauty, resources and strength for future generations. We strive for performance that does not merely comply with regulations but reduces our environmental impacts.
Environment, Health & Safety Policy
Climate Friendly Energy Policy