You have 0 pages in your custom report
• Comply with applicable legal requirements
• Behave ethically and with integrity
• Integrate quality into business processes
• Respect human rights and employment rights
• Promote the safety, health and well-being of employees
• Embrace sustainability and operate in an environmentally responsible manner
• Implement management systems to maintain business continuity, performance and continuous improvement, and
• Disclose information associated with the supplier’s impact on the environment and social issues.
Although the scope and corresponding impact of our current Standards has increased significantly. The J&J Family of Companies are expected to complete a review process, exposure assessment and, if required, a performance assessment and/or audit of their suppliers. This process has been standardized across the J&J Family of Companies and will be implemented as part of a long term effort. Progress will be updated here periodically.