Caring for the world, one person at a time... inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. We embrace research and science - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
Here you’ll find links, backgrounders, infographics and more. Think of this as the Johnson & Johnson library – if you want to find out more about us, or have a question, you’ll most likely find it here.
If you still can’t find what you’re looking for, please go to the Contact Us page and drop us a note. We’ll respond as quickly as possible.
- 2012 Johnson & Johnson Digital Annual Report
- 2012 Citizenship & Sustainability Report
- 2012 Contributions Report
- Johnson & Johnson Strategic Framework
- Our Credo
- Alex Gorsky, Chairman and CEO bio
- Alex Gorsky, Chairman and CEO (Downloadable Photo)
- Johnson & Johnson Backgrounder
- Johnson & Johnson World Headquarters, New Brunswick, New Jersey (Downloadable Photo)
- Investor Information
Johnson & Johnson is involved with many causes and advertising campaigns that encourage healthy lifestyles and support those people who care for the health of others.
Our Pharmaceutical business segment’s broad portfolio focuses on unmet medical needs across several therapeutic areas: cardiovascular & metabolism, immunology, infectious diseases & vaccines, neuroscience & pain, and oncology.
- Dr. Paul Stoffels, Chief Scientific Officer, Worldwide Chairman, Pharmaceuticals
- Joaquin Duato, Worldwide Chairman, Pharmaceuticals
- Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Janssen Biotech, Inc.
- Janssen Therapeutics
- Johnson & Johnson Patient Assistance Foundation, Inc.
- Neuroscience Therapeutic
- Johnson & Johnson Innovation
- Global Access and Partnership Program
- Clinical Trial Data Transparency
- Boston Innovation Center
- California Innovation Center
- London Innovation Center
- Shanghai Innovation Center
- Immunology Therapeutic Area Capabilities Backgrounder
Our Medical Devices business segment produces a broad range of innovative products used primarily by health care professionals in the fields of orthopaedics, neurovascular surgery, vision care, diabetes care, infection prevention, cardiovascular disease, sports medicine, and aesthetics.
- Gary Pruden, Worldwide Chairman, Global Surgery Group
- Karen Licitra, Worldwide Chairman, Global Medical Solutions
- Michel Orsinger, Worldwide Chairman,Global Orthopaedics Group
- Acclarent, Inc.
- Advanced Sterilization Products
- Animas Corporation
- Biosense Webster, Inc.
- Codman Neuro
- DePuy Synthes
- DePuy Companies
- DePuy Mitek, Inc.
- DePuy Spine, Inc.
Our Consumer business segment includes a broad range of products used in the baby care, skin care, oral care, wound care and women’s health care fields, as well as nutritional and over-the-counter pharmaceutical products, and wellness and prevention platforms.
The environment is the ultimate human health issue. As the world’s largest health care company, Johnson & Johnson recognizes the critical interdependence between human health and the health of our planet.
- Our Environmental Goals
- Environmental Management
- Environmental Certifications
- Environmental Assessments & Standards
- Environmental Training & Education
- Environmental Compliance
- Climate Change
- Climate-Friendly Energy Policy
- Climate and Energy (Carbon Dioxide Emissions)
- Greenhouse Gas Emissions
- Energy Use and Alternative Energy
- Environmental Performance
- Water Usage
- Air Emissions
- Waste Management
- Paper and Paper-based Packaging
- Electronic Takeback
- PVC Elimination
- Facilities Transparency
- Green Building
- LEED Certified Buildings
- Product Stewardship
- EARTHWARDS® Recognized Products
- GRI Index
- 7 Ways To A Healthy Future (Downloadable Infographic)
- The Growing Importance of More Sustainable Products in The Global Healthcare Industry
- Responsible Use of Nanotechnology