Application Phase 1
In addition to general contact details and demographics, the scholar applicant is responsible for the provision of documents into the Fluid Review system, including non-confidential letters of recommendation.
- Submit a department head letter of recommendation (One applicant per university per letter of STEM2D) .
- Write 1,000 words (plus one page of images) detailing your proposed area of research.
- Create and submit a one-minute digital video describing, as simply as possible, the impact of the research on your area of STEM2D and your own personal impact as a potential future leader in STEM2D.
- Submit PDF files of three selected publications or pieces of portfolio that represent your most important contributions with a focus on the most recent five years.
- Submit your resume (three pages, font size 11), including a list of publications, presentations, abstracts, current financial support already obtained, other folio work and two references.
- Brief outline of budget for proposed research
Application Phase 2
- Present a five-minute summary of the proposed research and societal impact in a digital video.