The Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies offers a wide range of services to its employees.
At the Your Benefits Resources™ (YBR) Web site, you can access personal benefits information and perform benefits transactions, including:
- Manage your Savings Plan account
- Enroll in or change your health care and insurance plans
- Initiate retirement
- View provider directories and health plan comparison charts
- Use benefits estimators and calculators
- Read information about the benefit plans
- Access benefits forms
- Contact a carrier
If you have a complex benefit question that YBR cannot answer, you can speak to a trained representative at the Johnson & Johnson Benefit Service Center.
Call 1-800-565-0122 Monday through Friday between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m., Eastern Time, and say "Representative" at the main menu.
To help maintain your privacy, you will need to enter your Social Security number and PIN to access your personalized information on YBR or at the Benefit Service Center.
Your Benefits Resources™
The My eHealth Web site features tools to help you get healthy and stay healthy. From the My eHealth site, you can:
- Access the Health Profile
- Learn more about Exercise Reimbursement and Healthy People
- See Wellness & Exercise schedules by company location
- Take advantage of the personal health trackers, daily health reminders, healthy recipes, workout logs and fitness and nutrition calculators
- Read vital health news
The Retiree Connection website is designed specifically for US retirees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies. The site provides access to:
- Company information and news, products and services
- Links to benefits, retiree discounts, health & wellness content and tools
- Contact information
- Links to individual retiree club websites, which are owned and managed by the clubs themselves.