Johnson & Johnson Statement on War in Ukraine Anniversary
NEW BRUNSWICK, N.J., February 8, 2023 – As a global healthcare company, Johnson & Johnson believes access to healthcare is fundamental. One year following the start of the war in Ukraine, we remain committed to our employees, their families, and the people of Ukraine. We have:
- Provided employees with a range of support including, security and immigration advice; financial assistance; resettlement and redeployment support; and assistance with mental health and well-being.
- Donated $10 million to support humanitarian assistance work and continuing to honor non-profit partner product requests in support of the crisis, as well as local fundraising efforts.
- Supplied our medicines and medical devices in the region.
- Suspended the supply of our personal care products in Russia.
- Suspended additional investment in Russia.
- Suspended all advertising in Russia.
- Suspended enrollment of clinical trials in Russia.
We will continue to monitor the need for humanitarian relief in the region and provide support to people impacted by the war.