New Brunswick, NJ (September 14, 2017) - Johnson & Johnson (NYSE: JNJ) will host a conference call for investors at 8:30 a.m. (Eastern Time) on Tuesday, October 17th, to review third-quarter results. Dominic Caruso, Executive Vice President, Chief Financial Officer and Joseph J. Wolk, Vice President, Investor Relations, will host the call. The question and answer portion of the call will also include the following executives: Joaquin Duato, Executive Vice President, Worldwide Chairman, Pharmaceuticals; Jorge Mesquita, Executive Vice President, Worldwide Chairman, Consumer; and Sandi Peterson, Executive Vice President, Group Worldwide Chairman.
Investors and other interested parties can access the webcast/conference call in the
- The webcast is accessible at Johnson & Johnson’s website: www.investor.jnj.com. A webcast will be available approximately three hours after the conference call concludes.
- By telephone: for both “listen-only” participants and those financial analysts who wish to take part in the question and answer portion of the call, the telephone dial-in number in the U.S. is 877-869-3847. For participants outside the U.S., the dial-in number is 201-689-8261.
- A replay of the conference call will be available until approximately 12:00 a.m. on October 25, 2017. The replay dial-in number for U.S. participants is 877-660-6853. For participants outside the U.S., the replay dial-in number is 201-612-7415. The replay conference ID number for all callers is 13670440.
- Presentation materials will be available on www.investor.jnj.com.
- The press release will be available at approximately 6:45 a.m. (Eastern Time) the morning of the conference call.
About Johnson & Johnson
Caring for the world, one person at a time, inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. We embrace research and science - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Our approximately 132,500 employees at more than 250 Johnson & Johnson operating companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
(917) 697-2318 (M)
Joseph J. Wolk