Johnson & Johnson to Host
Investor Conference Call on Fourth-Quarter Results
New Brunswick, NJ (December 19, 2017) - Johnson & Johnson (NYSE: JNJ) will host a conference call for investors at 8:30 a.m. (Eastern Time) on Tuesday, January 23rd, to review fourth-quarter results. Alex Gorsky, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer; Dominic Caruso, Executive Vice President, Chief Financial Officer and Joseph J. Wolk, Vice President, Investor Relations, will host the call.
Investors and other interested parties can access the webcast/conference call in the
- The webcast is accessible at Johnson & Johnson’s website: www.investor.jnj.com. A webcast will be available approximately three hours after the conference call concludes.
- By telephone: for both “listen-only” participants and those financial analysts who wish to take part in the question-and-answer portion of the call, the telephone dial-in number in the U.S. is 877-869-3847. For participants outside the U.S., the dial-in number is 201-689-8261.
- A replay of the conference call will be available until approximately 12:00 a.m. on January 31, 2018. The replay dial-in number for U.S. participants is 877-660-6853. For participants outside the U.S., the replay dial-in number is 201-612-7415. The replay conference ID number for all callers is 13674606.
- Presentation materials will be available on www.investor.jnj.com.
- The press release will be available at approximately 6:45 a.m. (Eastern Time) the morning of the conference call.
About Johnson & Johnson
Caring for the world, one person at a time, inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. We embrace research and science - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Our approximately 132,500 employees at more than 250 Johnson & Johnson operating companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.