Johnson & Johnson is committed to changing the course of human health for the better by remaining true to Our Credo and the principles we’ve embraced since our beginning. By being broadly based in healthcare and using our reach and size for good, we are working together to forge a healthier, more equitable future.
We take a global and local approach to our giving—through partnerships, collaboration, technology and innovative programming. At a local level, Johnson & Johnson and its operating companies and business units (“Companies”) recognize a responsibility to the civic and social health of the communities in which we live and work. Our Companies’ support reflects the needs of the local community and aligns with our identity as a leading corporate citizen.
• Women and children’s health
• Strengthening healthcare workforce
• Ensuring access to essential surgery
• Innovative solutions to address global disease challenges
• Disaster relief and product donation
• All Johnson & Johnson Companies are responsible for implementing charitable programs with integrity and in compliance with financial transparency laws, local regulations and industry codes of conduct.
• Funding is provided to eligible institutions and organizations and not to individuals, physician groups or political organizations.
• Unsolicited proposals are not accepted.
Last Updated: May 2018