Lead Director since 2012
Independent Director since 2009
Ms. Mulcahy, age 67, was Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Xerox Corporation (business equipment and services) until July 2009, when she retired as CEO after eight years in the position. Prior to serving as CEO, Ms. Mulcahy was President and Chief Operating Officer of Xerox. She also served as President of Xerox's General Markets Operations, which created and sold products for reseller, dealer and retail channels. Earlier in her career at Xerox, which began in 1976, Ms. Mulcahy served as Vice President for Human Resources with responsibility for compensation, benefits, human resource strategy, labor relations, management development and employee training; and as Vice President and Staff Officer for Customer Operations, covering South America and Central America, Europe, Asia and Africa. Ms. Mulcahy was the U.S. Board Chair of Save the Children from March 2010 to February 2017, and was appointed as a Trustee in February 2018.
Skills and Qualifications
- Experience leading a large, global manufacturing and services company with one of the world's most recognized brands
- Expertise in organizational and operational management issues crucial to a large public company.
- Deep commitment to business innovation and talent development
- Member, Audit
- Member, Finance
- Member, Nominating & Corporate Governance
Other Public Board Service
- Graham Holdings Company (since 2008)
- LPL Financial Holdings Inc. (since 2013)
- Williams-Sonoma, Inc. (since 2018)
Recent Past Public Board Service
- Target Corporation (1997-2017)